E-Residency has launched a state fee reimbursement offer to financially support Ukrainian entrepreneurs, help them deal with the consequences of war, and promote the development of the Ukrainian and Estonian economies.
- E-Residency will reimburse the state fee of applying for an e-Residency digital ID card in the amount of up to 130 euros.
- Business service providers reimburse the state fee for registering a company in Estonia.
Reimbursement of an e-Residency application state fee is based on a refund application submitted by an eligible business service provider on behalf of an e-resident
Who is eligible?
The state fee for applying for an e-Residency digital ID card will be reimbursed, as long as:
- You are a citizen of Ukraine
- You have been granted e-Residency status on or after February 24, 2022
- You have been accepted as a client by an eligible business service provider
- You have registered a new company in Estonia as an Estonian e-resident before December 31, 2023
- You do not own a company registered in Estonia or have control over (including being a member of a company’s Board or a shareholder) any other Estonian registered company or companies before February 24, 2022
Please note that Business Service Providers are free to choose with whom they will conclude a contract. E-Residency cannot guarantee an agreement between the selected service provider and an e-resident.
How does the refund process work?
- Apply for e-Residency and successfully collect your digital ID card.
- Choose an eligible business service provider
- Register a company
- Your business service provider will reimburse you for the state fee paid for e-Residency and the state fee paid for the registration of your company
Your business service provider will submit a refund application to the e-Residency team for reimbursement of the costs of the e-Residency digital ID card on your behalf.
Please note that the state fee will not be reimbursed in the case of a negative outcome of an e-Residency application.